Top Social

Beauty. Lifestyle. Motivation.

7 No-Fuss Beauty Products To Pack On Your Next Vacation

Monday, June 13, 2016

Packing for trips hasn’t always been my strong suit. I can pretty much pack anyone else’s bag to a tee, but mine can be a whole different story. I try so hard to make sure that I pack lightly when I’m going on vacation, yet I end up with one large makeup bag filled with skincare products along with another two massive makeup bags filled with the rest of my cosmetics plus a Ziploc bag for my liquid makeup. To be honest, more than 85% of the time I don’t even use close to half of those products, but I like to be prepared for any scenario I may come across during my trip. I mean you wouldn’t leave your Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit at home if you randomly scored tickets to a Jennifer Lopez concert while waiting on your layover in Vegas, would you?

I realized that part of my problem was that I wasn’t packing more practical items in my makeup bags. I was bringing makeup that was too bulky and too many liquid products that were eventually going to make a mess. Also, I want to bring products that minimizes the time I spend putting on my makeup while maximizing the time I spend exploring. These seven no-fuss beauty products will be sure to cut down your beauty routine (and your suitcase weight) on your next vacation.



Self-Sharpening Tools
No need to worry about searching for a sharpener when your eyeliner or brow pencil gets too low. Lorac’s Front of Line PRO Eyepencil and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz are self-sharpening and super easy to use. This smudgeproof eye pencil glides on smoothly while the eyebrow pencil is great for draw in tiny strokes. Plus, this brow pencil has a spoolie brush on the other side, which is perfect for grooming those hairs into place.



Makeup Sticks
Makeup sticks are having a major moment right now in beauty and for a great reason. They’re extremely easy to use and you’re less likely to make a mess during makeup application. This Smashbox Color Correcting Stick’s creamy consistency makes it so easy to cancel out those dark spots and this Maybelline Eye Studio ColorTattoo Concentrated Crayon will quickly play up those gorgeous eyes and has the pigment that will really get them to shine.



Eyeliner Pen
Eyeliner pens are probably one of the easier liners to use and you don’t even need to worry about any product spillage. I love L’Oreal The Infalliable Liquid Eyeliner pen because you can easily control how thick or thin you want your liner to be making creating a cat eye a little more easier.





Cushion Compact
Liquid foundation can get messy, especially if you’re pressed for time and can only apply it during your commute. This L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation comes with a cute round sponge and a foundation cushion where all you have to do is press the sponge into the cushion and customize it to your desired coverage level making a cakey finish a non-issue.



Small Eyeshadow Palette
If your eyeshadow palettes are like mine, you probably have many eyeshadow colors that you’ve barely touched and then there are those few shadows that you’re scraping the bottom of the pan for. I like to opt for this MAC Eyeshadow X 9 palette filled with colors that I know that I could wear with any outfit I pack. If you prefer to choose your own colors, you can make your own customizable palette and choose individual colors that best suits you.
Post Comment
Post a Comment