Top Social

Beauty. Lifestyle. Motivation.

Major Sephora, Lush, Ulta, Zara, Forever 21, Nordstorm Rack Haul

Monday, January 18, 2016





I did a little splurging this weekend and bought some awesome clothes, hair, makeup, and skincare products this weekend. Also, I was gifted some amazing products from wet n wild, Olay, and Wella. I really wanted to search for products that would change up my look a little. I went through a little transformation over the past few months not only outwardly with dying my reddish brown hair, but also internally. I feel more daring and happier as ever and I decided that I wanted to search for items that’s a bit different than what I usually chose. I will probably do a post on my transformation later on to give it a little more context.

You can see my haul video below. I hope you enjoy!


Post Comment
Post a Comment